Saturday 12 October 2019

XXXIII - 10 - 12.X.2019


Words under a video are my comments on it, unless in italics, and words under anything else are what I am telling you. Numbers under a video are minutes and seconds.

Thursd. 10.X.2019
evening

Total Relaxation Hypnosis 2 (Text)
Stephanie Dillon | 14.VIII.2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qIxyCB_wlk


7:59

Night 10-11.X.2019
When going to sleep, around 21 - 22, I used suggestions by Dillon to get real deep and after perhaps half an hour or an hour, I was asleep. (This could be an illusion of time seeming shorter than it really was).

After going to pee in the middle of the night, I got back to sleep easily, but was a bit in a lag when woken up at 7:35.

Frid. 11.X.2019
morning

Hypnotic Induction 1 (Text)
Stephanie Dillon | 10.VIII.2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq-IwoffsBw


5:59

I like this video (both commenting and liking here, since I don't want to withdraw the like already given).

Frid. 11.X.2019
evening

twice:
What Does Hypnosis Feel Like?
Theta Spring Hypnosis | 13.X.2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE9sgtZadu4


2*5:38

Thank you!

Took a "second bite" - even better (knew what way to cut the lemon beforehand this time)

You might like to read a bit on my "hypno journal".

https://hgl-hypno-journal.blogspot.com/2017/03/i-katherine-anne-interactive-induction.html

You might also want to read the mail I just sent you.

Apprendre l'auto-hypnose
Doctissimo | 21 juin 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uMM5mjcp1I


Saw of a total 19:33 up to c. 6:45.

Complete Relaxation Session (Text)
Stephanie Dillon | 18.VIII.2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu4eAmugZ8M


11:59

I give the video a thumbs up and subscribe after first unsubscribing and cancelling, so I can follow the instruction.

OK, music was very relaxing, and I had already had one of your videos this morning (it is evening now) and one yesterday, so, despite noise, I could kind of feel "the pull" all way through, and even relax and forget about the guys trying to disturb me (if intentional) in the cyber.

It really does feel good to follow your words, and I hope I will again feel as good about praying the rosary.

And protraction over 12 minutes does help to deepen the experience, though one problem, I was "draining the bath tub" near bottom before you said half way down.

When I really did reach bottom, I recalled bath tub insides after draining after long baths. Real, confortable part of my childhood.

Fractionation Hypnosis for Calmness
Alicia Fairclough | 5.VIII.2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16fpSw0O6NI


11:10

Exellent fractionation hypnosis.

Had one just before from Stephanie Dillon, so, a fine compensation for a week that was harrassing ....

Excellent, I mean of course. [corrected next day]

Night
11-12.X.2019

I went out after midnight from the cyber and found a place to sleep around 1.

On the way I hoped Christ would preserve me from wanking, since I thought it was another Marian Feast, the one for the delivery of Vienna in 1683. Though I wondered why two came on consecutive days, the session I came out from starting at 21:05 or sth in 11.X, Maternity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and so there would be another right next day.

To sleep, I said? Not quite, I was woken up at least twice by people just before going to sleep, so the trance state was prolonged for over an hour. Including prayer.

I also wanked, which is one reason I keep this journal "adult content" (13+), and i suppose I was off guard by relaxation, which means by refusing the mortal sin ordinarily, I make my body crave hypnosis as a roundabout means to getting an orgasm, which, if I were married, I could get usually without sin. I would also be getting trance by prayer, Rosary, as a peaceful life would allow me to say "as we forgive those who trespass against us" (the Our Father is part of the Rosary).

Going back to "sleep" took a longer part of trance this time, even if shorter than before, due to wanking.

When I woke up at 6:22, someone getting out, I would have been horribly tired (and nearly was anyway) if trance hadn't been replacing sleep as if in a concentrate.

Satd. 12.X.2019
morning

Interactive Induction
katherineanne83 | 24.XII.2011 (25.XII.2011?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik-1-7Z6QDI


6:28

Les commentaires ont été désactivés pour cette vidéo.

It was not a sacrilege on top of sin against nature, the Marian Feast I wanted to keep clean was 12.IX, not 12.X. And therefore also not two consecutive Marian feast days on two consecutive days, which had made me wonder.

Video time
Friday night
2*5:38 + 11:59 + 6:45 + 11:10 = 2*38 + 59 + 45 + 10 = 190 = 3:10
10 + 11 + 6 + 10 + 3:10 = 40:10
Overall
7:59 + 5:59 + 6:28 + 40:10 = 59 + 59 + 28 + 10 = 156 = 2:36
7 + 5 + 6 + 40 + 2:36 = 1:00:36

Now I have less money to spend (none on me) until I can get money out of the bank, I'll probably have finished this, if you will call it so, binge. And I will probably spend some time in trance before going to sleep the days that ensue.

4 comments: