Sunday 2 October 2022

XLVIII - Some Dillon, Again.


Complete Relaxation Session (Text)
18th of Aug. 2014 | Stephanie Dillon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu4eAmugZ8M


Two sessions.

Saturday evening
In a cyber where about the second half of the time of the video I was disturbed by three men sitting down ....

Pretty much took me out of a beginning trance ....

To be clear : they did not sit down at the same time, they came at intervals and two or all three left and came back, so pretty much all of the second half was in disturbance.

Sunday at 11-ish AM
Other cyber, next day, with head phones.

Traces of "disbelief" from the experience of NOT getting into trance yesterday (see situation) did not totally destroy the trance this time.

By about 4 in the countdown, they were gone.

Before that, I worried a bit on what to write, and fortunately I got a fairly euphoric experience anyway, partly thanks to extra slow breathing at the beginning (though my breathing did speed up), and partly thanks to thinking of smiling before and up to wake up (credits to Grace Smith) and of moving my fingers and toes on three (credits to la Fairclough).

1 comment: