Monday 13 February 2023

IL - Getting Deeper on Same Video, Alicia Fairclough


Hans-Georg Lundahl
3 months ago
Thank you!

Hans-Georg Lundahl
2 weeks ago
Thank you.

There was a moment when I woke up from a dream to your voice - a short one, but still.

Hans-Georg Lundahl
zero seconds ago
Thank you.

This time there were several moments when I was waking up to your voice, because I had gone too deep to follow it.

Is it because of the several times I have seen it?
Is it because I am starting to go deeper overall?
Or can simple fatigue be the reason?

Whichever it is, it was marvellous, and, contrary to a slight apprehension, I did manage to wake up at the count of 5.


The video was already featured in 2017, VII Two Powernap Videos, and My Choice, and in 2020, XXXVIII - Alicia saves the day!

1 comment: