Saturday 5 January 2019

XXIX Back to Stephanie Dillon, a bit


Dillon text 1, again.

Bad environment, had to stop bc someone was coming along to the computers of the cyber, but it did work as a relaxation.

After that I quickly shifted focus.

I came back to second video (Dillon text 2) at the end of the session.

[Full links in post XXII]

Comments under 1
Thank you again!

Comments under 2
Relaxed - somewhat groggy, despite a near row in the cyber at computers beside me.

Dito second time, in a library, despite sn coughing and despite having eaten a bit too much.

Yes, I enjoyed it.

I also had to fight a bit to concentrate on hypnosis despite noises and potential threats of disturbance.


Sharing with others through this post ...

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I a not quite blissful during the hour, probably bc I had the stomach too full, and saying this after only half an hour.

      Also, browzing on internet, but in a somewhat blissful way.

      Delete
    2. I feel tempted to go on to Total Relaxation Hypnosis 2 during the hour, but I won't.

      Yes, allowing your words to act like my thoughts and will is enjoyable - perhaps dangerously so, but that's one reason I prefer hypnosis on video, less likely to free manipulation or abuse.

      Delete
    3. Two comments above in response to first one were also left under her video, first, which is why I was adressing her.

      Delete
    4. So are below words:

      Delayed effect?

      After the hour was over, no more internet browzing, less food in the stomach, I had some wonderful reading time, first volume of Thorgal and then Nefer, by Arnaud Boutle.

      Set in the times of Gondwana, but with humanoids ... weird.

      I am not sure I'd have felt ok with reading those two without the relaxation, so, yes, perhaps some effect.

      Delete
  2. For those unfamiliar with Dillon, she does leave assignments on what to do after hypnosis, like induction 1 involving leaving a comment, induction two involving leaving a comment describing how one feels, and deep relaxation 1 (3 of text, since after induction 2) involving feeling blissful and empty for an hour and leaving a comment after it is over, describing it in great detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "deep relaxation" should be "Total Relaxation Hypnosis"

      Delete
  3. It's Induction 1 and 2, Total Relaxation Hypnosis 1 - 3 and Complete Relaxation Hypnosis at the end.

    ReplyDelete