Tuesday 13 August 2019

XXXI Three Reactions to one Stephanie Dillon Video (Text)


Total Relaxation Hypnosis 2 (Text)
Stephanie Dillon | 14.VIII.2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qIxyCB_wlk


I
1 year ago
Watched non-ideal conditions, no phones and people walking around ...

II
6 months ago
Hour's up. Watched videos and wrote a piece which took some patience after a blunder, but no big passion in conceiving the post:

Recipes from Home and Abroad : Getting a logo or URL for a poster the right distance of letters.
https://recipesfromhomeandabroad.blogspot.com/2019/01/getting-logo-or-url-for-poster-right.html


I can add, first ten to twenty minutes I felt slightly as if still in trance, and it certainly contributed to my patience

I feel like getting back to hypnosis and sneak peeking on words of your non-text ones ...

Actually got sleepy after even the sneek peeks and a little more video grazing ...

III
2 days ago
one hour

spent it in a cyber, so not totally calm, but ... well, hung around a few hypno videos, discarded "suggested options" that "weren't for me", spent some time doing other things, like seeing a reaction, like watching news - not getting too upset, even at fairly horrifying things (Epstein's supposed "suicide")

it's a bit disconcerting how, as people try to sabotage my hypnosis in cybers, I enter easier and easier despite noise ... and I don't feel worried, though maybe I should be

I watched the video once again, it was better:

  • 1) less noise around
  • 2) had the first "sleep now" bring a state close to the relaxation at "ten" the time before, so it really got deeper and more soothing


only drawback - can't stay here, need to pay and go, so can't stay the hour where I am

I can add for that hour, being calm really helped to make a good impression while I was begging with my cardboard of a url. And being questioned on whether I was writing something illicit, which I was, basically, not.

2 comments: