Monday 17 February 2020

XXXVI - Revisiting some Fairclough


FIDGET SPINNER RAPID HYPNOSIS - MUST TRY
21.V.2020 | Alicia Fairclough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcfjovmLHao


Viewed: 15.II.2020

My comments:

joy

I kind of decided to "play the game" so my typing may not be that much of a post-hypnotic success BUT the joy I actually feel after doing so, kind of is!

Can you be hypnotised with a rapid induction?
13.III.2016 | Alicia Fairclough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfr_o8pLubE


Viewed: 17.II.2020

My comment:

This happened. Watching, as often, under non-ideal conditions. Seated at a library table with 8 computers, 4 facing 4 and I was in the middle of one side, so had one other on each side.

At the pre-talk, someone on the table started rapping his fingers on the table. MAJOR distraction, but as I wasn't under yet (just pre-talk, right) I stopped, button pause. When he stopped, I went on, button forward.

While waiting, I came to read comments on how eyes closed automatically just when you clapped hands and said "sleep". I had this in mind when watching the actual hypnosis.

Now, when you clapped and said sleep, I first just twinkled the lids and opened them again, then they fluttered a few seconds, and then I enjoyed the automatic closing of the lids and the rest.

BUT when you said the things about respecting and being respected, I snickered as I thought of a man I'd like to punch on the face for how he is to this homeless guy ... it was kind of funnily not quite inappropriate in an ironic way!

1 comment: