Tuesday 10 March 2020

XL - More Secret Subject


Good while watching, good to revisit in memory, as I note in the "it can be added" extra comments below:

Naughty and Nice Resistance Challenge (Hypnotic Resistance Induction)
The Secret Subject | 10.VIII.2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy-CD4mId6g


I did follow on to 1 and the eyelids fluttered after "you should know I always win my games" ... it was relaxing, that can not be denied, and I did not manage to count along with you.

It can be added, when counting down from hundred next two evenings when going to sleep, "I was in" this video, and it was very calming.

Counting Fractionation File (Hypnosis Countdown)
The Secret Subject | 24.VII.2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKsdw6NSSmQ


Not bad at all.

Came to it from other counting file, 100 to 1, and didn't close eyes much, but definitely needed the relaxation and refreshment.

Thank you!

Nice for a library with head phones. Even if others are looking!

It can be added, when waking up this night, this helped to get back to sleep quickly.

2 comments: